Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OK, OK

I have officially been tagged for the first time. Thanks alot Emily!
The Rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know

MY QUIRKS

1. I am a compulsive reader. I have to have a new book in my house that I have not read at all times. Every time I go to the store, I buy a book. I read while I am at the gym, I read while I am watching TV, I read while I am cooking dinner, I read because I hate to scrapbook!

2. I hate to scrapbook. I love taking pictures, and I love to look at pictures, but I would gladly rip off my fingernails before sitting down to make a scrapbook page. (I haven't done it since Trey was 2).

3. Speaking of fingernails. I cannot stand to have my fingernails painted. I think it looks good, but I feel like my fingers are suffocating.

4. Ditto the suffocating of my hands with lotion on them. No hand lotion please.

5. I have a terrible habit of interrupting people when I talk. I get very excited and want to put in my two cents immediately. I know I do it, and I hate it. I am sorry to all of you who I have done this to.

6. Here is the biggest confession of all. I love the movie Titanic. I know, I know that makes me cheesy and girly. It's not because of Leonardo DiCaprio (he's much better now, than he was then), I have just always been a sucker for a love story.

I don't know 6 people to tag who haven't done it already. So if I tag you and you've already done it, just don't do it I guess. Who makes these rules anyway?
I tag, Bristy, Emily W., Suzy, Jill, and I 'll have to make two new friends to add on :)

3 comments:

Jane said...

I am laughing out loud! I love the whole fingernails suffocating....

The Bensons said...

I am the exact same with 2, 3, and 5!! In fact, I think we interupt eachother all the time and all this time I thought it was just me! Now I know that it is you, too! I have also used the exact words that my fingers are suffocating.

Rachael said...

OK, OK, I found your link through Suzy! Have a missed something when you say "3 1/2"???? I am in nursery now so you never know--I haven't seen you in a long time and I miss visit teaching you. Really, hope you don't mind but, I am adding you to my list :}

_Rachael