Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged by Bristy

8 TV shows I like to watch

1. Dr. 90210 (funny!!!)
2. What Not to Wear
3. The Office
4. Football
5. Baseball in October
6. Basketball
7. Nascar (don't laugh)
8. Project Runway

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. Carpool
2. Grocery Shopping
3. Nap
4. Pregnant Pilates (I used to have balance, and I used to have a core)
5. Trey's flag football game
6. Pumpkin gutting
7. Pumpkin carving
8. Bedtime
Obviously, we lead an exciting life

8 Favorite places to eat
1. Ruby River
2. Carraba's
3. Famous Dave's
4. Sakura
5. Bajio
6. Red Robin
7. Subway
8. Papa John's

8 Things I am looking forward too
1. BABY
2. BABY
3. BABY
4. Finding out what the baby is
5. The Holidays
7. Coldplay concert in November
8. Las Vegas Trip in March

8 Things on my wish list
1. BABY
2. BABY
3. BABY
4. Trey to keep growing up to be a good and funny person
5. Everyone I love to be happy
6. No more sad stories on the news
7. Bill's parents lived out here, or that we could visit them more often
8. Did I mention BABY

8 people I tag
1. Jill
2. Emily B.
3. Emily W
4. Jane
5. Rachael
6. Suzy
7. Jenn C.
8. Cheryl M.

4 comments:

The Bensons said...

That is no fair- you can say baby multiple times (and mean it) when you can't think of anything else to say!
Just Kidding, I think I will have to put that for my first 3 on a couple as well because of how excited i am for you.
1. Andy's Baby
2. Andy's Baby
3. Andy's Baby!

Jane said...

I am so jealous about Coldplay! I love them.

Rachael said...

OK, but only for you and Jane. It's fun to get to know you though!

Jill said...

Umm we have similar taste in food and I am always looking for a Carraba's friend. Let's go! (i guess Justin and Bill could go too)
Thanks for the tag and YEAH for your baby!