Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You would think we would be sick of cake around here, but nope.
Here is experiment #3--Chocolate Raspberry Torte.

Bill does all of these cakes on his own.

I just stand back and try not to be too OCD about the mess being made in my kitchen:)

Not really, most of you know that Bill is more OCD than I am. Scary.




Each layer is brushed with a Raspberry Glaze.









3 yummy layers of whipped cream frosting.


OOOOOHHH.....AAHHHHH






Trey is the lucky dog that gets to taste-test everything that Dad makes.

6 comments:

Britney said...

bring some of those cakes to my house. Tell Bill I want to try out his mad baking skills.

Ableggi said...

I want the recipes!! They look so good!

lori said...

this one looks really good : )

Suzy said...

Mmmm! I might need that recipe.

stephanie said...

Yum! That looks so delicious. Some people have skills and it isn't me

Jill said...

WoW! I am impressed! I didn't know that Bill was a Cake Boss.
and that Brevin boy- Could he be any cuter?!?
There are lots of Chick Flicks right now- We should make it a date!