Thursday, January 14, 2010

Little Bit of Christmas

I really hate that all the pictures are in backwards order, but I am too lazy to move them.
JUST DEAL WITH IT!


Christmas morning we were terrible at taking pictures.
So we only have one picture of each of them opening a gift:(


Forget what you have been told about cookies and milk.
Caffiene is the real way Santa survives Christmas Eve!
Yes, that is me adding MORE Diet Coke to my Route 44.
I swear I heard angels singing when I discovered that Sonic was open on Christmas Eve.

Trey's Christmas Eve gift--a new robe

Brevin got pajamas.

Trey and cousins singing Little Drummer Boy.

Trey reading a Christmas book to the whole family.

Look at all that glorious food at Kim's Christmas Eve party.


Trey and I made a Gingerbread Train.
What was I thinking?!
Thanks for the help, Gracie and Logan!

Santa came to our Hooper Family Party. Brevin hated him.


Setting up the tree.

No comments: