Monday, January 11, 2010

Bill"s "Man Cake"

Bill decided that he wanted to out do the Cake Boss.
After 3 trips to the grocery store, 2 days to bake and decorate, and 1 sleepless night---this is the result:

Incredibly red batter.

Trey helping clean up the mess:)

Just out of the oven.

3 layers of evil deliciousness.
(there were supposed to be 4, but it would've toppled)

Bill shaving the white chocolate curls.
Hands off! I know the apron is sexy, but he's spoken for!

TA-DAH!!

The first slice:)
The cake can also be called "Red Velvet Just for the Hell of it"
Great job, Bill!
This cake has inspired a cake contest with Bill, my brothers, and brother-in-law. My parents will be judging for taste and creativity. I will post pictures and results after Valentine's Day.





1 comment:

The Bensons said...

Oh my Gosh! That cake is huge! I probably already told you this, but when I was in foods in h.s. we had a cake making contest. Mine won best decorated. I gave it to some guys after and they told me when they walked outside they accidentally dropped it and IT DIDN'T BREAK WHEN IT HIT THE GROUND. I am guessing it was a little dry.