Monday, February 9, 2009

The Kid is on a Roll

Trey has seriously been cracking me up so much lately, even when he is insulting me.
The other day we were driving home from karate, and Trey was in the backseat watching a movie with the headphones on.
I had the radio on pretty loud and I was singing along.
After the song was over Trey takes off his headphones and says, "Mom, it's pretty cool that you think you are a good singer."
He put his headphones back on and didn't say another word, and I didn't sing another note.
I should have just to embarass him.

4 comments:

The Bensons said...

Wow! Next time you should roll down the windows when you pull into the parking lot at school to drop him off and sing your lungs out. See what he has to say then! :)

Rachael said...

Hee hee!

wendy said...

Funny kid. Every family needs one, ours is A.

Jill said...

love it. that is so funny!