Friday, February 27, 2009

It Finally Quit...

About 6 months ago, my dishwasher started having issues and died on me.
I got a new dishwasher. At first it was great and quiet and did an awesome job at washing the dishes with no fuss.
Slowly, I started to notice a little grumbling sound now and then. Every night it seemed to get louder. Some nights I would do the dishes myself just to avoid the noise :)
Finally my B.I.L.L. dishwasher gave out on me and I was forced to buy a newer, younger, much quieter version.
My B.I.L.L. dishwasher was free, but some things are worth the money :)

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I have to go tomorrow to get a new dishwasher...no fun!

Emily said...

You crack me up. I didn't know you were talking about Bill until the end, I'm kind of slow! Yeah for new dishwashers!! By the way, are you redecorating your whole entire house? I dropped Trey off the other day and your kitchen table and entertainment center were being whisked away??? Good for you!

Emily said...

Does that say 59 days??? Yikes and yippee!!