Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What a Difference a Year Makes

As baby day gets closer, it is still so hard to believe. Bill and I are both so in awe, it is all we talk about.
I just want to send out a huge "THANKS" to everyone who has seen us through some crappy times when it comes to baby stuff.
Just last April, I think I was at my lowest low and I tried really hard to distance myself from everyone--Thank you for not letting me. To my friends for not giving up on me when I would come up with excuses not to go anywhere. To my family who have been there for all the downs. And especially to Bill, who is the hardest to "fake it" in front of because he knows me so well. And Trey, who has saved my life just by being. I am a lucky girl, and I love all of you :)

6 comments:

The Bensons said...

You were trying to distance yourself? I really need to pay more attention.:) Kidding. I am so happy for you... everytime I think of where you are now a little tear comes to my eye. i love you and your cute family and CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BABY POSTS!

Emily said...

Yeah!!!! I can't WAIT to meet baby! I hope all goes well today. Everything will be great!

Suzy said...

I hear you on the low part. At our baby blessing my Dad bore his testimony and said something to the effect of, "Several months ago Suzy was told she would never have another baby and her little boy is a miracle. God still gives us miracles." Ditto for you! It is a miracle and I am so excited for you! Good luck with everything!

Emily said...

Andy, I hope you are feeling better! How's the new babe? Dying to see pics of the Brev-man. Hope Trey is loving it and you all are too!! Let us know if you need anything at all. Send trey over any time!!!!

The Bensons said...

What have you been doing??? Why haven't you updated your blog yet?

Just kidding.... I am so excited for you and the pictures that I have seen of your sweet little boy are soooo adorable. I promise, I will bring cookies over. It takes an act of God to get me to the grocery store.

Suzy said...

If you haven't already had the baby...good luck on Thursday. I will be thinking of you and I can't wait to hear about your baby.