Saturday, April 25, 2009

I can't forget Bill


(I can't find a picture of Bill without Trey or Brevin in it too, so here is one of all 3 of them)

Amidst all the baby drama, Bill had a birthday too. We had just gotten home from the hospital the day before so we didn't really do much. Being the sweet guy that he is, he said that he got a baby for his birthday and you can't ask for better than that.




I love this man. He is my best friend. He knows me better than anyone else and helps me be the best person I know I can be. I got so lucky when we found each other. He puts up with a lot from me and loves me anyway. Of course, I put up with a lot from him and love him anyway too :)




I hope we have many more celebrations to share together.




Happy Birthday Bill!!




2 comments:

Emily said...

Seriously, you guys are an awesome couple!

Jill said...

Oh cute.
Bill is a great guy. You are a great girl so you two deserve nothing but great things. I am glad that you have each other!