Friday, September 5, 2008

Afro Noodles!?!

Last night we were sitting down to dinner. I had made Chicken Alfredo. Trey immediately pipes up that he only likes the noodles and plain chicken. Bill tells him that he will like the sauce, and please just try it. Trey refuses to even try, and goes on to inform us that there is no way he will ever like "AFRO" sauce on his spagqhetti. Needless to say, after the tears of laughter were wiped away, he got to eat a heaping plateful of plain noodles, and ate every bit of it.

4 comments:

Bristy said...

I love it! You've got to start a journal, writing all the funny things he says, if you haven't already.

Emily said...

You've got to love a good plate of AFRO, who doesn't?

Jill said...

I love it! That is the best. My kids must not mind AFRO sauce- that is all the will eat!

Jane said...

Hey I added you on my blog hope thats cool... I love the whole blogging thing.