Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baptism, Blessing, & Birthdays

We baptized Trey and blessed Brevin on the same day. It was very special for us to be able to do that. Bill did an awesome job, and I'm not going to lie--I cried through the entire thing. I can't believe my 1st baby is 8, and hearing OUR baby be blessed is a miracle in itself. It was the best day! The only thing missing was Grandma Toodie and Grandpa Willie. You were there in our hearts--We miss and love you.

I am so proud of my 3 boys.

Trey opening gifts.

I love it when we actually get him something he really wants.


Trey waited patiently for his "friend" party. It was almost a month after his birthday, because for some reason I didn't quite feel up to it 2 weeks after having a baby :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I didn't know you blessed and baptized the boys! Congrats. What a cute family.

Suzy said...

I'm so glad to see new pictures and see how you are. That is so neat that you were able to do the blessing & baptism the same day! Congratulations!