Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I have been converted

This is especially for my friend Jane. She will truly appreciate it.
As most of you know, I am a die-hard Diet Dr. Pepper drinker. Well since being pregnant I cannot stand the taste of it, and water gets very boring (I don't care how good it is for you!)
Anyway, I was really wanting a pop one day so Bill brought me home a Sonic Route 44 Diet Coke with Lime. I heard angels singing, and the heavens opened. I will gladly admit that I am now a Diet Coke convert and I feel no shame.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Well, Andy. I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.

Jane said...

I am SO happy you have seen the light! Welcome to the dark side.

wendy said...

Wayne will be so pleased to here another angle has fallen. Although I have to admit that for myself it has to be the real thing or nothing at all. Diet is for the weak.(in a devilish way say,"Ya Ha Ha").